What is Certified Organic?
- Guidelines for BC’s Organic Certification Regulation – BC Ministry of Agriculture (updated August 2019)
- BC Organic Regulations Tool Kit for Farmers’ Market Managers (updated 2019)
- [Webinar] An Update on Organic Certification Regulations – December 2019
- Q&A – for market managers to help answer common questions asked by market customers about what organic certification means and how it works
- Navigating Organic Certification – COABC tool kit for producers considering organic certification
- Grow Organic Food – COABC resources and tool kit for producers who want to grow organic food
- Sample signage indicating your market has organic certification on file for vendors (example from Vancouver Farmers’ Market):