Farmers’ Market Membership
The BC Association of Farmers’ Markets represents over 145 authentic farmers’ markets in communities across BC. We are committed to developing and strengthening the capacity of farmers’ markets through training, promotion, education, research and advocacy.
- Education, strengthening and networking opportunities
- Marketing, promotions and public engagement
- Research and advocacy to support farmers’ markets in BC
- Influence on key decisions
- Access to special pricing and programs
- A voice in the future of BC’s farmers’ markets and local food systems
For up to date information about Farmers’ Market Member eligibility and criteria, see:
- BCAFM Farmers’ Market Membership Policy
- BCAFM Bylaws
- BCAFM Constitution
- New applicants should contact BCAFM before applying
- CLICK HERE to access the 2019 Farmers’ Market Membership Application
- View the BCAFM Farmers’ Market Membership Annual Fees
- Please contact BCAFM if you have questions about membership or eligibility.
- BCAFM Farmers’ Market Membership is annual, and the membership year begins April 1st.
Get your market listed in the definitive online guide to BC farmers’ markets, including 145+ member farmers’ markets across the province: bcfarmersmarkettrail.com
The BC Farmers’ Market Trail is a collaborative initiative that makes it easy for tourists and locals to find fresh, local, in-season food and artisan goods at local farmers’ markets.
As a member, you will be listed in the print BC Farmers’ Market Trail Directory, which is distributed to thousands of residents and visitors throughout BC.
As a member, you are eligible to receive reduced rates on workshops, webinars and conferences.
Farmers’ Market Members may also be eligible to receive group rates on farmers’ market commercial general liability insurance starting at $350 per annum for up to $5 million coverage from the Co-operators.
BCAFM members can apply to participate in special programs including the BC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Coupon Program, province-wide marketing campaigns, research and capacity building activities.
Stay up to date on resources, funding opportunities, best practices, and the latest BCAFM activities. Our Newsletter shares timely and practical tips to help your farmers’ market grow. An excellent source of information on new programs. Check out the latest edition.
Members can seek advice, inspiration and ideas from their farmers’ market peers on the BCAFM’s listserv.
Shape the future direction of the BCAFM and BC farmers’ markets by voting on important matters at the AGM or joining the Board of Directors.
Apply or Renew Your Farmers' Market Membership
BCAFM Farmers' Market Membership is annual, and the membership year begins April 1st. New applicants are encouraged to contact BCAFM before applying.APPLY/RENEW NOW