Farmers’ Market Awards – Best of 2019
The annual Farmers’ Market Awards recognizes outstanding farmers’ markets, market managers, vendors, partners, volunteers and municipalities that are exemplary in adding value to their communities and the farmers’ market sector. All nominees will be judged by a committee representing BC Farmers’ Markets partners and stakeholders across BC. Recipients will be honoured during the Farmers’ Market Awards ceremony at the 2020 BC Farmers’ Markets Conference on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
- Applications will open up Wednesday, November 20, 2019.
- The deadline to nominate is Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
Award Categories (select below for full nomination details):
- Farmers’ Market of the Year (Small, Medium & Large)
- Farmers’ Market Manager of the Year
- Farmers’ Market Vendor of the Year (Farmer & Non-Farmer)
- Farmers’ Market Volunteer of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- Municipality of the Year
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.