2020 Conference Location & Accommodations
More than a hotel, Harrison Hot Springs Resort is a basecamp for experiencing the scenic beauty, natural attractions and exhilarating outdoor adventures of Harrison Hot Springs, B.C. Tucked among tranquil gardens on the shoreline of Harrison Lake, our relaxing, pet-friendly resort awaits you with rustic charm, modern amenities, and a classic resort experience.
Address: 100 Esplanade Ave, Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
Visit Tourism Harrison Hot Springs for a detailed list on how to get to there by car, bus, taxi, or plane.
Preferential rates | We have secured a reservation block for the conference at Harrison Hot Springs Resort as follows (without fees and taxes): East Tower $179, West Tower $169, West Wing $159, Heritage Building $139
- Each reservation is subject to 3% Municipal Room Tax (M.R.T.) 8% Hotel Room Tax and 5% Good and Services Tax (G.S.T.). No resort fee.
- Free WIFI in guest rooms (excluding cottages) and function space.
- Triple occupancy add $20.00. Quad occupancy (not available in main hotel) add $40.00.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card or advance deposit received 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 72 hours prior to arrival or one night charge will be forfeited.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the day of arrival and check-out is 11:00 am.
To reserve a room | Please call 1- 800-663-2266, press 1 for room reservations, then 2 for group reservations (no online booking possible)
- BOOK EARLY! Reservations received after Tuesday, February 4, 2020 will be provided on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
- When calling, please identify you are attending the BC Farmers Market Conference, arrival and departure date, room type, form of payment and any special needs.
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort is committed to remaining accessible to all visitors.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel and parking.
- If you have any specific accessibility needs for room booking, please note them in your room reservation.
- If you have any accessibility questions or needs we can help accommodate, please email email@example.com.
The following accommodations are within a 5 minute walk to the conference location at Harrison Hot Springs Resort. Please note they do not come with preferential rates.
- Harrison Lake Hotel
- The Hot Spring Villa Hotel
- Harrison Beach Hotel
- Harrison Spa Motel
- Harrison Lakeview Resort
- Glencoe Motel & RV
There are also options for all you RV and camping enthusiasts within a 5 minute drive: