2020 Conference Location & Accommodations
More than a hotel, Harrison Hot Springs Resort is a basecamp for experiencing the scenic beauty, natural attractions and exhilarating outdoor adventures of Harrison Hot Springs, B.C. Tucked among tranquil gardens on the shoreline of Harrison Lake, our relaxing, pet-friendly resort awaits you with rustic charm, modern amenities, and a classic resort experience.
Address: 100 Esplanade Ave, Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
- Visit Tourism Harrison Hot Springs for a detailed list on how to get to there by car, bus, taxi, or plane.
- Visit the BCAFM Conference Ride Board Facebook group to connect with other conference participants in arranging ride shares.
- Visit aircanada.com for a discount on flights to Vancouver. Before booking, contact us at email@example.com to get the promo code.*NOTE: This promotion only applies on flights to Vancouver (YVR) booked at aircanada.com, and requires a minimum number of bookings. If this minimum threshold is not met, you may be charged the full fare amount.
*ROAD NOTICE: We understand the recent road washouts near Harrison Hot Springs may cause concern, and wish to advise that these washouts are not along, nor impede, any major routes or access to Harrison Hot Springs Resort. Road conditions and closures can be monitored through DriveBC and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For registered guests staying at Harrison Hot Springs Resort, parking is complimentary. You will just be required to provide your license plate number at the resort check-in desk.
For non-registered guests, there is a day guest parking fee at the resort of $25.00 and you will to need provide your license plate number at the resort check-in desk.
In addition to parking at Harrison Hot Springs Resort, there are free parking spots close by in the village.
The conference takes place at Harrison Hot Springs Resort, with a variety of rooms.
- Each reservation is subject to 3% Municipal Room Tax (M.R.T.) 8% Hotel Room Tax and 5% Good and Services Tax (G.S.T.). No resort fee.
- Free WIFI in guest rooms (excluding cottages) and function space.
- Triple occupancy add $20.00. Quad occupancy (not available in main hotel) add $40.00.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card or advance deposit received 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 72 hours prior to arrival or one night charge will be forfeited.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the day of arrival and check-out is 11:00 am.
To reserve a room | Please call 1- 800-663-2266, press 1 for room reservations, then 2 for group reservations (no online booking possible)
- When calling, please identify you are attending the BC Farmers Market Conference, arrival and departure date, room type, form of payment and any special needs.
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort is committed to remaining accessible to all visitors.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel and parking.
- If you have any specific accessibility needs for room booking, please note them in your room reservation.
- If you have any accessibility questions or needs we can help accommodate, please email email@example.com.
The following accommodations are within a 5 minute walk to the conference location at Harrison Hot Springs Resort. Please note they do not come with preferential rates.
- Harrison Lake Hotel
- The Hot Spring Villa Hotel
- Harrison Beach Hotel
- Harrison Spa Motel
- Harrison Lakeview Resort
- Glencoe Motel & RV
There are also options for all you RV and camping enthusiasts within a 5 minute drive:
Conference Program Overview
Check out our exciting program comprised of trainings, workshops and networking opportunities.See the Full Program