How to Become a Participating Farmers’ Market and Redeem Coupons
- You must be a Farmers’ Market Member of the BC Association of Farmers’ Markets. If you are not yet a member, you can learn more about eligibility and the application process HERE.
- If you participated in the Program during the previous year, an email will be sent to you about the application process. If you are new to the Program, contact email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
- Submit your online application for review.
- You must identify a partner organization in your community that will also apply for the Program. For assistance in finding a partner organization, please see our Where The Program Operates page to view partners that may also exist in your area (listed as Food Literacy Programming).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the 2020 new applicant contact list.