- You must be a Farmers’ Market Member of the BC Association of Farmers’ Markets. If you are not yet a member, you can learn more about eligibility and the application process HERE.
- If you participated in the Program during the previous year, an email will be sent to you about the application process. If you are new to the Program, contact email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
- Submit your online application for review.
- You must identify a partner organization in your community that will also apply for the Program at the same time. For assistance in finding a partner organization, please see Where The Program Operates page to view the type of partners we work with, as they may also operate in your area.
- You may send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Applications are now open for 2020. You may fill in the application form HERE. Applications close February 29, 2020.
Each household enrolled in the program is eligible to receive a minimum of $21/week in coupons. The program runs throughout the summer months when produce is most abundant across the province. In 2019, coupons can be used at any participating BC Farmers’ Market from June 11th – November 3rd.