Applications for Community Partner enrolment for the 2021 Program are now open.
If you have any further questions about how to become involved with the FMNCP, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You must be an organization that provides food literacy programming to lower-income families, pregnant women and/or seniors.
- You must have a BCAFM Farmers’ Market Member as your local market partner. This market must also apply for the FMNCP at the same as you are applying. Please see our BC Farmers’ Market Trail website for listings of all member farmers’ markets.
- If you were in the Program during the previous year, you will have received and email in December about the application process. If you are new to the Program, please continue to apply below.
- Submit your online application for review.
- An email will be sent to you in April, 2021, regarding the status of your application.
- You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.