Applications for Community Partner enrolment for the 2022 Program are now open.
Applications are open and will be reviewed in early April once funding is secured. Applications received after decisions are made will be considered and dependent on funding.
If you have any further questions about how to become involved with the FMNCP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be an organization that provides food literacy programming to lower-income families, pregnant women and/or seniors/elders.
- You must have a BCAFM Farmers’ Market Member as your local market partner. This market must also apply for the FMNCP at the same as you are applying. Please see our BC Farmers’ Market Trail website for listings of all member farmers’ markets.
- If you are a new or returning community partner, you may apply here.
- An email will be sent to you in April, 2022, regarding the status of your application.
- You may send an email to email@example.com for more information.