Applications for Community Partner enrolment are typically accepted between January and March each year. Applications for 2020 are now closed.
If you have any further questions about how to become involved with the FMNCP, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You must be a non-profit organization that provides food literacy programming to lower-income families, pregnant women and/or seniors.
- You must have a BCAFM Farmers’ Market Member as your local market partner. This market must also apply for the FMNCP at the same as you are applying. Please see our BC Farmers’ Market Trail website for listings of all member farmers’ markets.
- If you were in the Program during the previous year, you will receive an email in January about the application process. If you are new to the Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
- Submit your online application for review.
- An email will be sent to you regarding the status of your application.
- You may send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- Applications are closed for 2020. Please check back in December to apply for 2021.
Each household enrolled in the program is eligible to receive a minimum of $21/week in coupons. The program runs throughout the summer months when produce is most abundant across the province. In 2020, coupons can be used at any participating BC Farmers’ Market from June 8th – November 15th.