Applications for Community Partner enrollment typically take place between January and March each year. Applications for 2019 are now closed.
If you have any further questions about how to become involved with the FMNCP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a non-profit organization that provides food literacy programming to low-income families, pregnant people and/or seniors.
- You must have a BCAFM Farmers’ Market Member as your local market partner. This market must also be apply for the FMNCP. Please see our BC Farmers’ Market Trail website for listings of all member farmers’ markets.
- If you were in the Program during the previous year, an email will be sent to you about the application process. If you are new to the Program, contact email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
- Submit your online application for review.
- An email will be sent to you regarding the status of your application.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the 2020 new applicant contact list.