We are passionate about local food and helping markets, farmers and small businesses grow so local food continues to thrive.
We are a registered BC society that is committed to developing and strengthening the capacity of farmers’ markets in all regions of British Columbia. Our key areas of focus are:
- Providing education and training to market boards, managers and vendors
- Helping promote farmers’ markets to the public and key industry stakeholders
- Educating the public to choose healthy British Columbia grown agricultural products to ensure a secure food system, to reduce the carbon footprint and to ensure the viability of farming into the future
- Initiating and managing research and development activities
- Delivering a unified industry voice for all British Columbia farmers’ markets
See our constitution and bylaws for more information.
To support, develop and promote farmers' markets in British Columbia.