In The Media
Here are some of the news and conversations with BCAFM about local food, farmers’ markets, health, agriculture, and more.
Let us know if there are more stories from your community.
- July 7, 2021 | Financial Post | Rediscover Community Connections this Summer with the BC Farmers’ Market Trail
- March 26, 2021 | Surrey Now | White Rock Farmers’ Market looks forward to non-food vendors
- March 22, 2021 | The Columbia Valley Pioneer | Economic development officer wins farmers’ market advocacy award
- March 18, 2021 | Peak | Nutrition program benefits participants in Powell River
- March 4, 2021 | Victoria Buzz | Two Vancouver Island markets take home wins at BC Farmers’ Market Awards
- March 4, 2021 | E-Know | Valley group earns BC Farmers’ Market Award
- March 3, 2021 | Comox Valley Record | LUSH Valley recognized for collaboration with Comox Valley Farmers’ Market
- March 3, 2021 | Kelowna Capital News | Kelowna farmers’ market manager wins BC Farmers’ Market Award
- March 3, 2021 | Country Life in BC | Non-BC market vendors approved
March 1, 2021 | The Columbia Valley Pioneer | Local farmers are finalists for B.C. Farmers’ Market Award
- February 19, 2021 | Merritt Herald | Farmers’ Market up for trio of awards
Browse through news and conversations about the BCAFM’s Farmers’ Market Nutrition Coupon Program in communities across the province.
- July 23, 2021 | Scout Vancouver | Vancouver Farmers Market Coupons Helping Local Farms and Families
- April 1, 2021 | Comox Valley Record | Nutrition Coupon Program benefits Courtenay residents
- March 18, 2021 | Powell River Peak | Nutrition program benefits participants in Powell River
The BC Farmers’ Market Trail
Find a BC farmers’ market near you. Experience fresh, unique, and seasonal flavours and connect with distinct growers, makers, and bakers in your community.Find a BC Farmers' Market