The BCAFM is here to serve the needs of our member farmers’ markets. We are committed to developing and strengthening the capacity of farmers' markets in all regions of British Columbia, so you, our members can continue to support local farmers and artisans and provide British Columbians with fresh healthy local food. Learn more.
- Food Systems Thinking - Seeing and Leveraging Connections To Transform Our Food Systems (Brent Mansfield)
- Food Systems Thinking - Seeing and Leveraging Connections To Transform Our Food Systems (Sandra Hamilton)
- How to Be An Awesome Board Member
- Lessons Learned: Two Years of Social Media Marketing With the Comox Valley Farmers' Market
- How Can We Bring Our Indigenous Food Champions to the Market?
- Survive or Thrive? A Small Market Forum
- When is Organic not Organic? Labelling Regulations at Farmers Markets
- Strategies for Successful Product Pricing
- Getting Good Data - How and Why to Track Vendor Sales
- Marketing Your Farmers' Market
- Enabling and Maximizing the Benefits of Beer, Wine and Liquor Sales at Your Farmers' Market
- Working With Local Governments 101
- MarketSafe Online: Food Safety at Farmers' Markets
- Extending the Season and Post-Harvest Handling
- Growing our Markets: How Food Co-ops and Online Marketplace Can Add to Our Existing Farmers' Market