The BCAFM is here to serve the needs of our member farmers’ markets. We are committed to developing and strengthening the capacity of farmers' markets in all regions of British Columbia, so you, our members can continue to support local farmers and artisans and provide British Columbians with fresh healthy local food. Learn more.
Use this section to access important documents regarding provincial programs and regulations that effect farmers’ markets, including food safety resources, the BC Societies Act, and highway signage.
- Guideline for the Sale of Food At Temporary Food Markets (2016)
- BC Good Agricultural Practices Guide
- Food Safety Systems Implementation (Processor) Program
- Incorporating a Society in British Columbia
- The Society Act
- BC Societies - Frequently Asked Questions
- How does a society resolve internal problems?